SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

Do you have a property (residential houses) lawyer on your

Do you have a property (residential houses) lawyer on your books?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Google search
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Basically I want to know how I can find out owners of repossessed houses. or houses in the process of being repossessed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do i obtain a list of owners of repossessed houses or houses about to be repossessed?
Hi there,Once a house has been repossessed, the ownership will stay the same until it is sold to a new vendor - the bank will essentially freeze the ownership and activate the charge they have over the property and that is all.When the sale has taken place and it has completed, the only way you can check is via HM Land Registry which is a public record - a copy of the title deeds will cost you £3.00 and it will show you the new vendor. Alternatively, should you wish to know which bank sold the Property, for £3.00 you can also download a copy of the TR1 that was used.I hope this helps and please do leave positive feedback. If I can assist with anything else, please do let me know.Kind regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In a nutshell: I am looking to buy houses from Distressed sellers How do I contact them? Who are subject to a reposession order? Will the lenders give me a list of buyers who may be subject to a repossion? Is there any court or newspaper notices i can excess to get my desired information?

Hi there,

Thank you for coming back to me. Due to GDPR you will be unable to contact sellers directly unless you know them personally. The best approach for this would be to contact some local auctioneers as this is how they are generally sold.

You can also access this database for some further information and assistance -https://www.ukauctionlist.com/repossession-houses

I hope this helps and please do leave positive feedback. If I can assist with anything else, please do let me know.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you my question answered satisfactorily.
No problem, always happy to help.Please do leave positive feedback and do keep in touch. If I can assist with anything else, please do let me know.Kind regards,