ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Going to apply for student lone to continue my studies.

Customer Question

Hi, I am Nethaaji and going to apply for student lone to continue my studies. Meantime I am going to apply spouse visa in 2021 January.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: If I get the loan, will it effect my spice visa?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: I am living in the uk and have ILR.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brief information:Hi, I am Nethaaji Suntharakumar and living in the UK. Holding ILR. During this time, I am going to apply for a student loan to continue my studies. I am also working as a junior Civil Engineer under Construction Industry Scheme - self employment.Meantime I am going to apply for a spouse visa in 2021 January to take my wife from SriLanka.I have to know, will this student loan affect my upcoming spouse visa application?Please clear my doubt.I am looking forward to hearing from you.Thank you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Good day, your question has been forwarded to me to see whether I may be able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

No. A student loan will not have an impact on a subsequent spousal visa application so there is no need for you to worry.

Hope I clarified things for you. Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Kindly take the time to indicate your acceptance of the answer given. You may do this by clicking on the stars at the top of the page.

All the best

RL