12826847

I have been cheated out of advance fees for a loan over a

Customer Question

I have been cheated out of advance fees for a loan over a period of 2 years. I have his name, Email number and bank details (several account numbers) but no address. He claims he has the money to deliver to me in cash, but needless to say never turns up. I would like to confront him with this directly.
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: Several times he has told me he will transfer the mnoey but not a cent has actually been transferred over that time.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Have much have you paid?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll wait. Thank you for your efforts
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Have much have you paid?