How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 39822
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Can I speak to a barrister who specialises in probate and

Customer Question

Can I speak to a barrister who specialises in probate and appeals
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: The UK essex
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: The judgement that was handed down on the 21st of may
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need a barrister not a solicitor . It's a private case and I need to put in an application to stay of the execution pending lodging an appeal .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service.

I need all the background in order to help you - thanks