31090051

I need help in getting copyright protection on my books,

I need help in getting copyright protection on my books, magazines, novel how do I go about it?How much does it cost?And once acquired is protected worldwide?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also ISBN number what's the process

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in the UK and can help you with your question today. Copyright is an automatic royalty. Once the work is completed it is automatically subject to copyright and need not be registered. It is protected in all territories that recognise copyright law. All you need to be able to do is prove when the work was created. The easiest way of doing this is to post yourself a copy in a sealed envelope and then don’t open the envelope and the postmark is proof of date. Or you can ask your solicitor to store a copy for you. As regards ***** ***** these are issued in the UK by Nielsen Books. See www.nielsenbook.co.uk/isbn-agency/ I hope that helps to answer your question. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for my late response sir, thanks for your reply I am resident in London aswell wouldn't mind you give me your email so I can get in touch if the need arise.

You can get me by posting a question on JustAnswer marked “for JGM only” and the question will come to me. I hope that helps to answer your question. Please leave a positive rating on the star rating system which is usually at the top of your screen. That will allow JustAnswer to credit me for helping you today.

Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.