F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

Hope you are well. Thank you for responding to my previous

Customer Question

Good morning. Hope you are well. Thank you for responding to my previous questions. I have a few more specific questions today.
In response to our previous thread from 28/05/2020 09:43 it turned out we do have legal cover in our home insurance policy. There are restrictions however and I'd like to discuss that perhaps in a new thread.
Would you be able to listen to an audio footage of a conversation that took place between us and our neighbor that day? I have a feeling that we were herassed then. This conversation is also a summary of what has happened from the beginning and I wonder whether this could be used in court should things go that far?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I’m happy to help with this if I can. Please let me have any information that you have and what it is further that you wish to know. Kind regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response. Yes please. However this is a delicate evidence. I just want to make sure that it is ok for you to actualy listen to this as our case is ongoing? I guess that this service is here for us so that we can clarify our situation.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I can see no reason not to let me hear it although it’s always a good idea to have a written transcript because the court will read the read the transcript because it’s good evidence for a file and they would only normally listen to the recording very was a dispute and they wanted to verify what was said in the circumstances.