How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14293
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

Ref: "For Jim only" The is question about my neighbour. As I

This answer was rated:

Ref: "For Jim only"
The is another follow up question about my neighbour. As I mentioned before number of residents in the two bed property, abusing their partners annoying neighbours and there are misconduct in place. In addition they were using the garden hose directed the water towards my window,spraying aerosol over my fence, shaking my fence scare us and throwing their cat out of the door and sexual harassment towards us,I guess they trying get us out of their way by scaring us. But the live in landlady denied that no one in her house. Other neighbour went to see but she showed her empty house. These bad behaviour in the hiding place affecting us tremendously. Is there anyway you could help me with these bad conduct to be stopped?
Kind regards

Hi, this is Jim. Did you manage to report this to the council like I mentioned previously?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
landlady showed empty house to the officer and authority withdrawn the report last year.

OK, if the council cannot help, the cease and desist letter would be the next task - which precedes an injunction application. If you go to the site, you can download one free of charge

JimLawyer and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank for your answer. As you advised I went to the site and had a look for the form of the cease and desist which was basic and it does not seem effective. I don't have evidence to proof of abuse. A couple of days ago I watched her house but find no signs of people living in the property except her but neighbours says a number of people living there. She was angry that I am watching her house and said I have nothing to hide and she called council. I am expecting response from council sooner or later. Is it possible if you could send a letter to my neighbour,
I can’t send a letter unfortunately as solicitor-client relationships are not permitted on this site, sorry. You’d need a law firm for that if you want a legal letter sent - any local law firm should be able to do that though

I'd be happy to check any proposed letter you want to send though - please let me know.