JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Ref: "For Jim only" The is question about my neighbour. As I

Ref: "For Jim only"
The is another follow up question about my neighbour. As I mentioned before number of residents in the two bed property, abusing their partners annoying neighbours and there are misconduct in place. In addition they were using the garden hose directed the water towards my window,spraying aerosol over my fence, shaking my fence scare us and throwing their cat out of the door and sexual harassment towards us,I guess they trying get us out of their way by scaring us. But the live in landlady denied that no one in her house. Other neighbour went to see but she showed her empty house. These bad behaviour in the hiding place affecting us tremendously. Is there anyway you could help me with these bad conduct to be stopped?

Hi, this is Jim. Did you manage to report this to the council like I mentioned previously?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
landlady showed empty house to the officer and authority withdrawn the report last year.

OK, if the council cannot help, the cease and desist letter would be the next task - which precedes an injunction application. If you go to the http://www.lawdepot.co.uk site, you can download one free of charge

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank for your answer. As you advised I went to the site and had a look for the form of the cease and desist which was basic and it does not seem effective. I don't have evidence to proof of abuse. A couple of days ago I watched her house but find no signs of people living in the property except her but neighbours says a number of people living there. She was angry that I am watching her house and said I have nothing to hide and she called council. I am expecting response from council sooner or later. Is it possible if you could send a letter to my neighbour,
.
I can’t send a letter unfortunately as solicitor-client relationships are not permitted on this site, sorry. You’d need a law firm for that if you want a legal letter sent - any local law firm should be able to do that though

I'd be happy to check any proposed letter you want to send though - please let me know.