UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I hope you can help clients of mine invested in an asset

Customer Question

I hope you can help clients of mine invested in an asset backed security. Truva Trustees were placed in charge of looking after the bondholders rights. The income stopped being paid and since then there has been hardly any feedback apart from they can not give anyone answers. I have requested Truva Trustees complaints process but they have ignored me, what must I do as I feel that Truva Trustees failed in their duties to protect the bondholders?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in South Africa but they are in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have tried communication and like I said requested the process to start the formal compliant
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just what the process is?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an answer please
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not a difficult question I just need to understand the process for getting the ombudsman involved?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.

I have just seen your question.

Please see here for the process for complaining to the Financial Ombudsman Service: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumers/how-to-complain

The ombudsman will let you know whether or not they are able to deal with your complaint, if they are not, you may appoint a UK solicitor to make a claim against the Trustees if you wish to do so.

I hope this helps. If so, please click on 5 stars