How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8010
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I hope you can help clients of mine invested in an asset

Customer Question

I hope you can help clients of mine invested in an asset backed security. Truva Trustees were placed in charge of looking after the bondholders rights. The income stopped being paid and since then there has been hardly any feedback apart from they can not give anyone answers. I have requested Truva Trustees complaints process but they have ignored me, what must I do as I feel that Truva Trustees failed in their duties to protect the bondholders?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in South Africa but they are in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have tried communication and like I said requested the process to start the formal compliant
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just what the process is?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an answer please
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not a difficult question I just need to understand the process for getting the ombudsman involved?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.


I have just seen your question.

Please see here for the process for complaining to the Financial Ombudsman Service:

The ombudsman will let you know whether or not they are able to deal with your complaint, if they are not, you may appoint a UK solicitor to make a claim against the Trustees if you wish to do so.

I hope this helps. If so, please click on 5 stars