F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I have an insurance problem question and I do not know how

hey, I have an insurance problem question and I do not know how to answer it
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK I'm an LLM Student and I have to get ready this problem question.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have written down the issues from the question but I am not very good with insurance
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (4QP7VPG)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sure, however would you know how much longer this will be ? Roughly?Kind regards

This is somewhat obviously coursework and as you appreciate, it is a breach of your course rules for anyone else to do this for you. The idea of you being given the assignment is for you to do the research. It’s all part of the course.

However if you want to ask specific questions about this, I’m happy to deal with those and you want to put forward your ideas I am happy to comment on them.

One thing that you do need to consider here is underinsurance.

F E Smith, Advocate
Experience: I have been practising for 30 years.