12826847

Not a duplicate FAO Jim

Customer Question

Not a duplicate FAO Jim
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this is Jim, thanks for the further question - how can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As you probably remember we had applied to the Supreme Court for permission to appeal two orders of the High Court as leapfrog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Applications 1 and 2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
another application 3 for the directions of the Master of the Court of appeals was also made later
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

OK, yes, I recall

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Registrar of the Supreme Court refused all of them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
then another application 4 was made to ask to review the Registrar's decision
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have just received the decision of the SC judge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He says that the decision of the Registrar was correct because
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a) with regards ***** ***** Master of the Court of Appeal his directions should have been asked to be reviewed by a judge within 7 days and this is the route not an appeal to SC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
b) with regards ***** ***** Leapfrogging a Certificate from the High Court was needed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Remember we had discussed this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We asked for this repeatedly from the High Court beginning of May and they would not reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we submitted, due to this an official complaint to the Court manager on the 22nd for malasministrarion
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right from the start, the loss of the papers, to date the not providing the Certificate
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** *****'t have enough experience of Supreme Court issues, nor court complaints I am afraid. I couldn't help you with this question as a result - the site policy is that I must opt out to let an expert who can help you take over from me.

I will therefore opt out to let another expert assist you with your question going forwards. Please do not reply to this message as the question will stay with me and there will be a delay with the reallocation.

Many thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Following the Complaint the High Court issued a new order on the 4th of June which:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
agrees with the judge before that the discontinuances were refused because of an invalid N279
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which does not exist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The amendment of case was refused
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Aarhus cap was refused
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
says that the proceedings have concluded and the calculation of costs is final
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have asked to appeal two orders of the High Court at the Court of Appeal but they refused to issue the Appelant's notices until two days ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the meantime the High Court has made an order finalising costs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the defendants have started to request them . What can be done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help with this if anyone can assist.