JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

I called high Court in strand to find out about my

Customer Question

I called high Court in strand to find out about my application and wasted two hours and they put me through different departments and no body seems to know anything
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Sutton Surrey
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I sent my letter by express delivery two weeks ago and I checked it they received it but they didn’t reply me so I tried by phone and everyone keep giving me different numbers.Everytime I phone new number they give me another number and it went for two hours today
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if they adjourned the case
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Jim, a dual-qualified lawyer (UK & Republic of Ireland) and happy to help you today.

Did you speak to the listing section at the court?(###) ###-####6010 is the listing section contact number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn’t call this number.I will call them tomorrow
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

OK, if you do that, quote the party names and claim number. Let me know how you get on.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

I hope this helps? If I have answered the question would you kindly leave me a 5 star rating (at the top of your screen), any follow up questions are welcomed.

Many thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am doing this on behalf of friend.You are quite helpful so far. When my friend will come I will ask her if she needs anything else.Thanks
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

No problem, I would be happy to help. Have a good evening

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The number you gave me yesterday (0207(###) ###-#### has voicemail and I cannot get an answer
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

0207(###) ###-####- if you ring and ask for the civil listing section

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No reply on***********
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Here is a link to their contact details: https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/royal-courts-of-justice

You will see that the court is actually open - I am not sure why you cannot contact them

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I will pay you £44 will you be able to find out about the situation of the case
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can't take calls at the moment I'm afraid but I am more than happy to continue online if that suits. If you do want a call, there is a call request button - when you press it, the request is sent to all other experts so someone else may be able to contact you to discuss

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to pay £44 if you are willing to find out about the outcome of the case as my friend wrote a letter to adjourn the case.I don’t mind if you continue by online.I don’t want to contact anyone else as you are helping me from the start.
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I can't as solicitor-client relationships are not permitted on this site, so I cannot act for you nor make calls for you. However, there are a couple of self employed solicitors on this site who could do this outside of Just Answer for you - I will therefore opt out to let another expert assist you with your question going forwards. Please do not reply to this message as the question will stay with me and there will be a delay with the reallocation.

Many thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid £5 for one week only and you charged me £5 and £40.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don’t need your service at the moment. I paid you £5 for one week but you took another £40.Pls refund£40