How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3200
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I spoke with you previously. I had passed on to the third

This answer was rated:

Hello, I spoke with you previously.I had passed on to the third party, and the father of my kids solicitor has said that anything to do with the bail conditions is not my choice, all I am getting is I should find someone to help with contact for him and the kids, but obviously I can not find anyone, my family aren’t here & my friends are refusing as they wouldn’t want to be near him after what has happened.Is there anything else I can do? As I know my children would benefit from time with there father.
His solicitor is not willing to put together a application to change the conditions and the father of the children is still wanting contact.Thank you

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

Thank you

I wondered if you were still seeking assistance with this matter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, yes I am still seeking assistance

Thank you can you provide me a little more information about what has happened also, is there any court orders in place which were instructed by the family court?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The father of my kids has bail condidtions to not approach me, contact me or come near our home. But can obviously see the kids through a third party, I don’t have family around me and my friends aren’t willing to help with drop of and pick up? His family are in a foreign country so can’t help either, can I take the bail conditions away so my children can see there fatherI had sent the above message previously to another solicitor on this, he advised it would have to be my ex partner that would have to ask his solicitor and then I would have to support the application to vary the conditions.
But I have since asked and
His solicitor is not willing to do this, apparently it’s nothing to do with me.What would you advise I do next? Or where to contact?

I will just write up my response now, I would be obliged if you could rate my response once I have written it up for you.

Thank you for the information, sadly, the police will not alter the bail conditions it has to be the court but this can easily be achieved. You will have to instruct a solicitor yourself, if they are still of the opinion that the other solicitor should facilitate this then they can organise a hearing. I don't agree that it has nothing to do with you as the bail conditions are set for you and it is you who wishes to have them altered. It is likely that since you are both in agreement that the court will likely order a variation of the bail conditions. However, you will need a lawyer to do the application and I can provide a link for you. If for any reason this is not successful then you could look at approaching a family mediation centre to help facilitate contact, however this is at their discretion and they may be highly reluctant at the moment given that there is a pandemic and social distancing rules.

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge. I won’t be paid for my time from the website if there is no rating left for me.

Many Thanks


RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3200
Experience: LL.B (Hons)
RJM Law and 6 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for your help, I will look into contacting a lawyer.