F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

My mother has become deceased lemon died of scepsis

Customer Question

My mother has become deceased Martha lemon Harris died of scepsis Northampton general hospital. I'm going to funeral next Thursday mum died in her sleep bless. I personally didn't see a will to the best of my knowledge my father Christopher ***** ***** had a will. But my parents divorced after 25 year marriage. To the best of my knowledge mum didn't have any major asserts. What's upsetting me is mums carer ***** *****bine who lived on the premises has been told by council he can remain 2 bedroom property and he says he was mums partner to the dwp. He is staying he wants to get a headstone in 12 months time to honour mum your only allowed one ! He had a funeral plan ***** ***** funeral directors Havelock street Wellingborough.there is a strong possibility my real father Chris may have the original which states any proceeds etc will be left to Martha children, mum had 2 daughters and a son by previous marriage.
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: Not to my knowledge
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: The death was registered by the carer ***** *****bine 10 snowbelle square ecton brook Northampton
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your assistance at this sad time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Andrew is giving me a copy of death certificate today before we travel chapel of rest ***** ***** Havelock street Wellingborough
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's the headstone I feel as mum gave birth to me via Christopher David the right should be mine as I'm mums child by birth, he may be showing attorney via a doctor note given years back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He says he's not contesting probate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Northampton general hospital Hawthorne ward had my phone number on there system failed to inform me, the carer rang me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please don't ring me today any replies to***@******.*** as Andrew will be in my presence
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mum died scepsis bless her
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was eating dinner then died sleep apparently
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't locate my dad Christopher ***** ***** best my knowledge it's either reading or Dover police won't help me
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I have been asked to look at this for you. What is it that you want to know about this? You haven’t asked a question. Thank you