How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aaron D Your Own Question
Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 572
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aaron D is online now

I need advice on a personal injury claim reggarding a broken

Customer Question

i need advice on a personal injury claim reggarding a broken hip
JA: Can you tell me where this is? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: yes
JA: Has anything been filed? If so, what?
Customer: i have written to the railway company but i now need proffeshenal advice
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Aaron D replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for your question. My name is***** am a barrister and will assist you with this issue today.

Please be aware that this is an e-mail service rather than a live chat. Sometimes there will be some delay between responses but I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Expert:  Aaron D replied 1 year ago.

When it comes to personal injury claims they are quite complex and especially with a broken bone you should consider fully instructing a firm of solicitors to represent you.

You can find one here: They don't have to be local to you but sometimes it helps.

Most personal injury firms will accept instruction in a conditional fee basis - sometimes referred to as "no win no fee".

These agreements allow you to use a solicitor without any up-font costs. If you win the case they take a percentage of your compensation (usually 25%). If you lose, you usually don't have to pay anything.

Just try contacting a few firm and find one that you are happy with. If they are on the link above then you can rest assured they are legitimate and properly registered etc.

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions.

Expert:  Aaron D replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure you want a phone call? I'm happy to do so but it will cost you extra and I can't give the full services you would get by instructing a firm of solicitors.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel my information request as i cannot do email and please cancel your charge on my barclaycard. thank you.
Expert:  Aaron D replied 1 year ago.

I can send this through to customer services but to be clear I am available to speak with you on the phone if you wish.