How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 18744
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I need a lifelong lease, Cockermouth cumbria, None, No thank

Customer Question

I need a lifelong lease
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Cockermouth cumbria
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service.

can you give me all the background to your question please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to give my son a lifetime tenancy agreement to live in my house for his lifetime.The house belongs to me and is in my name.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

There is obviously more to this.

Can I have the full background detail as to what you want to achieve please?

You not doing this to avoid a spouse getting it in a divorce or to avoid it being sold for the payment of care fees by any chance?