12826847

I finish my IVA in March 2019 I waited for my certificate

Customer Question

Good afternoon.
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My name is***** finish my IVA in March 2019 I waited for my certificate which i received in February 2020. Do my IVA company have the right to claim this PPI money
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: WE are in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have complained to the IVA company but I don't feel happy with their answers
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I received an email from the company offering us £50 I decline and today I have a letter today with a cheque for £36 i don't feel happy with their respond
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Was the loan/card in the IVA which the PPI relates?