12826847

I have a non paying tenant who is gone to Pakistan and

Customer Question

I have a non paying tenant who is gone to Pakistan and refuse to pay his rent as well he is not planing to be back in near future
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: I am planning to relet the flat and store his luggage
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: The contract has expired
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

I have read and understand you situation can you tell me what your question is specifically please?