12826847

Are you in uk, I am looking for a Justice of peace To sign

Customer Question

Are you in uk
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: I am looking for a Justice of peace To sign some documents
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: All legal papers are been dealt with just need my signature and a JP to witness and sign
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's just a divorce paperwork to sign and witnessed by a JP
Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Have you taken any steps to find a justice of the peace so far or are you simply seeking how to do this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have looked everywhere, c
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Called the Court, they have been working from home
Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Ok thank you, ***** ***** you tell me what you question is specifically please. Thank you.