NewExpertAS4920
NewExpertAS4920, Solicitor
Experience:  Experience in Litigation, Property, Family and Employment Law matters
108371865

I like to ask questions i was feeling aplications form for

Customer Question

Hi i like to ask questions i was feeling aplications form for my friend and i didnt realise were was signatures he shut be sign and i did sign
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in lancaster The council back to me and said they need to have look at this but straight forward when i found was mistake i did call them snd write to them also to explain this sytuations
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Only i wrote email to council they said the will look at and come back to me
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I like to know what i need to do theey mentioned on email may i need to look for legal advice
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I am Anu, a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query.Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there maybe delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
Please provide details of what has happened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was feeling application form for promises licence for friend butt i didn't realise were the said signed my frend shut be done him signed
Becouse i am dealing with council for 13 over years i had phone call from police licensing officer he ask me did i do thats i said yes and i call licensing back to explain what is happen the lady said ok but morning i received email i need explain what is happen
And i did send replay and apologies for this situactions
They replay will tuch with me but on they email the mentioned maybe you need to speak to legal advaice
Unfortunately this is outside my expertise. I will opt out for another expert to assist you.