How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 39632
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I would like to gain some legal work experience. UK. No. I

Customer Question

I would like to gain some legal work experience.
JA: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am interested in Criminal Law the most.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  james bruce replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am James a criminal law solicitor-advocate.

I will assist you today.

Where do you live, and are you over 18?

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see whether I may be able to assist.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Are you still in need of help?