12826847

I a m most unsatisfied with my refund.ie who were refunded

Customer Question

I a m most unsatisfied with my refund.ie who were refunded by Aer Lingus on my behalf in February . I was notified by e mail of refund but never was sent compensation.This was a month before shutdown. No amount was mentioned and have had no contact since.This flight was in June last year.Can you help me.?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Ireland.Myfrefund .ie operatets from here
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Numerous E mails most go unanswered.I was advised cheque was sent but no dates or amounts given. I gave correct address eir code etc. Got most unprofessional replies when I asked where my refund was example what are you getting at ,and how am Isupposed to know where cheque went, Paul and Barry were names given.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have E mail dated February 25 stating Aer Lingus had paid up. Have they this refund all the time. Very vague with details,also if cheque remitted surely date and amount should be advised plus their fee.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are you in Northern Ireland?