INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

When my hairdressing business can start ups again is there a

Customer Question

When my hairdressing business can start ups again is there a standard waiver that should be dispolayed regarding covid 19?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have taken all the suggested steps for safeguarding both clients and staff but i am being told that we may need to get clients to sign waiver and display one
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  INC Law replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your query. It would definitely be worth displaying signs stating that the customer is using your services at their own risk and that you aretakjing necessary measures to control the spread of the virus you cannot be held liable in the event someone contracts the virus from visoting your premises.I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Many thanks