INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am trying to add the NDSA doc. My question relates to our

I am trying to add the NDSA doc. My question relates to our customer (Blue Chip) who looks to raise a transferable l/c to our supplier - we need to prevent our customer trading or making contact with our supplier directly hence "Cutting us out" of this and future trading agreements.Will the attachment suffice?
Hi,What exactly are you trying to protect with the NDA?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are looking to prevent our customer from contacting or trading with our supplier directly and by so doing "Cutting us out" of current and future transactions. The connection will be made visible due to our customer raising a transferable letter of credit to the supplier.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate your response please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The document does not specifically prevent them from making contact with the supplier

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it not prevent them from TRADING with the supplier to our detriment?

I cannot see that it specifically states this.

I would suggest having it reviewed or another document prepared.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,