Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I am out of job due to corona virus since 1st week of March

Customer Question

I am out of job due to corona virus since 1st week of March I am eligible to claim a grant support ? Thanks
Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

I will get back to you with my answer shortly. The system will notify you via email when this happens.

Many Thanks.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, if you were previously employed and have lost your job, that means, you can not get the furlough grant under the Coronavirus job retention scheme or the self-employed grant.

However, you may be eligible for Universal Credit.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

If that answers your question, Kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of your screen before you leave JA today