How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 39632
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hetherington. In 1970 I was stolen out of a park in

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** In 1970 I was stolen out of a park in Aldershot aged 7 and taken to an elite orgy. On the way I met prince Charles who I think was getting set up for blackmailing purposes. I have in formed Carlisle police, Hampshire police and the met none of whom did anything about it. I had to give my police statement in my flat and it wasn't recorded onto tape. I can't get legal help because when I tried they said they have a conflict of interest. Any ideas
JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: No charges were filed even though I gave the police the names of the two people who I believe we're involved in the abduction side of it.
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: Aldershot 1970
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was dragged into the social services building via the backdoor so obviously they're connected too
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What can I do for you?