12826847

Hetherington. In 1970 I was stolen out of a park in

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** In 1970 I was stolen out of a park in Aldershot aged 7 and taken to an elite orgy. On the way I met prince Charles who I think was getting set up for blackmailing purposes. I have in formed Carlisle police, Hampshire police and the met none of whom did anything about it. I had to give my police statement in my flat and it wasn't recorded onto tape. I can't get legal help because when I tried they said they have a conflict of interest. Any ideas
JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: No charges were filed even though I gave the police the names of the two people who I believe we're involved in the abduction side of it.
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: Aldershot 1970
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was dragged into the social services building via the backdoor so obviously they're connected too
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What can I do for you?