Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

My grandsons dog was pregnant .when she started labour they

my grandsons dog was pregnant .when she started labour they called the vet . who was busy at the time. instead of telling them to call another vet they told them to call back in hour which they did and were told the same which they did.after panic set in they got in touch with a different vet and took her to sort it.but it was to late they had to do a sissarian at a cost of two thousand pound she lost all six puppies is there anything we can do legaly about lack or bad advice which they were not given the vet who did the operation says they needed to sort it within fifteen minutes . but were put off for two hours
JA: I'll do all I can to help. We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the puppy?
Customer: no the dog was perfectly fit andhealthy

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Why was the vet unable to provide you with advice when you first called? Why did you have to wait an hour?

and how long ago exactly was this?