Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have been approved for abouncebank loan with lloyds the

Hello I have been approved for abouncebank loan with lloyds the money was in my account for days when I tried to pay for work done in my retail shop I was told I cannot access it and my account is to be closed in 2 months and now my funds are frozen I cannot access my loan or withdraw cash is this allowed as the bounce back loan was for my buisness
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in the uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Lloyds bank
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I ok and a new buisness account with them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been into the branch as I had a text message saying ,
Mr akram
After a review on your accounts a decision to close the accounts in 2 months has been made.
Your account facilitys have been withdrawn you will recieve a letter to explain further .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am stressed out as I was to open my shop in 2 weeks now I am being asked to pay bills that I have occurred while having a shop fittout.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think this is aloud as I was accepted for the bounce back scheme and approved the mine was in my account for up to 4 weeks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will await your reply to my question Thankyou
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gòodafternoon, I had 5 buisness accounts at lloyds I applied for bounce back loans which were approved and were in my account for up to a month, I was sent a text message saying my accounts will be closed in 60 days alternative banking arrangements should be made,
I now cannot access my funds to pay for stock and shop fittout and staff need urgent help I have not had any money deposited I to my accounts or sent anyone anybody else ,
I have legitimate businesses on the high street

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.

www.clerksroomdirect.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not received barrister details still waiting

www.clerksroomdirect.com