Hi Michael, just revisting this now :
1. The draft order should start on a new page but be attached to the witness statement. So, its the N244 form, statement, draft order (3 copies of the bundle to go to court);
2. Yes, it looks fine to me - no need to add anything else as it explains the situation well;
3. Yes, if you qualify for a fee exemption then quote the help with fees number on the covering letter to the court;
4. Yes, you can do to the court concerned - they should have an "e-filing" email address - you can send one copy if you email it.
5. No, I would not mention the previous ones as they will muddy the waters so to speak
6. No, the judge will assess costs if your application succeeds so leave this blank;
7. Sorry I can't, solicitor-client relations are not permitted on here - you can use http://www.lpc-law.co.uk or http://www.clerksroom.com who are both advocacy agencies and who can both provide cover for the hearing if you don't want to to do it yourself.