MrC
MrC, Lawyer
Experience:  LegalX
105439980

When would you like to skype or do you need any other

When would you like to skype or do you need any other information from me at this stage ?

Hello.

I am emailing you now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK Many thanks Mr Cornel.

Emailed you now, please check your spam folder as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Cornel , thank you for your recent help in getting my online banking problem sorted it is now rectified as I threatened the bank complaints with legal action my accounts are all now online , I just received a text message while driving home from work yesterday all it said was Mr Dodd ,following your recent enquiry regarding access to your account .Please be advised that your accounts is now fully operational. My comments it was hardly recent took a week to get back online , plus no reason given and no apology its disgraceful from a a company that size however I now know what to do in future just threatened them with legal action they obviously realized they were at fault and I was not going to lie down and be quiet , if I know I am definitely in the right I will pursue the problem until the end of the earth , I guess that means for today it is one win for the small man on the high street one loss to the greedy conglomerate company. Thank you Cornel I appreciate your help advice and time kind regards ***** ***** Mr Peter Dodd.