Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

If it’s of HMRC saying My tax return was late so I’m not

Customer Question

If it’s of HMRC saying My tax return was late so I’m not eligible for the government scheme for Self-employment what should I do
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I’ve asked them to look at my issue again because I’ve been self employed for more than five years and the governor said you can use your 3 years or 2 years and 1 years to claim The self employment scheme
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should I do now
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Can you advise what dates the 2016/2017 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 tax returns were submitted to HMRC and if pased the following 31st Jan deadline why this was