12826847

I have started a tutoring business recently and I would like

Customer Question

Hi, I have started a tutoring business recently and I would like to confirm that I have followed all legal procedures. Please could you address all procedures and legal documents required specific to tutoring businesses so I am completely clear about it. I would like some advice from a lawyer so that there are no legal issues in the future.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kent, England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have already started the business, online through our website.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  MrC replied 1 year ago.

Hello.

Can you please let me know what type of tutoring are you offering?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We offer online and in person tutoring but it is a platform where tutors from across the UK can use our services to book and tutor students.
Expert:  MrC replied 1 year ago.

That is great.

I would have to look over your website/business model, contracts, agreements and all relevant document pertaining to your business and assess if your business activities are in compliance with the law.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your response. You are welcome to have a look at our website www.tutormate.org.uk . Please could you provide us with a list of legal documents that are generally expected from tutoring businesses?Hope to hear from you soon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
www.tutormate.org.uk
Expert:  MrC replied 1 year ago.

Great, I have looked over your business model and site.

This is how we can proceed, I will disclose my business details and we will discuss directly due to privacy laws and regulations.