12826847

I have just recieved an order to attend family court, I have

Customer Question

hello i have just recieved an order to attend family court, I have just moved areas from greater manchester to blackpool and i recieved a letter from the solcitors saying that I have to stay in oldham could you please give me some advice on what I can do
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I am in the uk blackpool and also I can not afford to see a lawyer.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: my ex partner has an axcess order fron friday 6pm until sunday 1pm which has not changed since I have moved however he has been aloud out of hour access which I have aloud in best interest for swimming ect but this has not been a spercific day and time
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He has written accusations refering to the instability and the emotional destress of the child but this appinion is untrue
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 1 year ago.

When was the order dated and had you already moved?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he was verbally informed that I was moving in the week of the 18th of may we moved, and I sent him a text message telling him of our move. I recieved a letter from his solicitors ordering me stay in oldham, following this I have recieved a letter from family courts with hearing dates
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please it would be better for me to speak as i am visually copmpared
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you please give me some advice on where I stand withthis
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what steps can i take i have no money to get a silictor to represent me also can i be order to move back to oldham
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok

What does the order say?