How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14304
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

I have a problem i was in the same company like directors

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a problem i was in the same company like directors with another 2 people they left the company whiteout I know around 30th of march
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: they send some company document today and I found a leter from hmr with arreas £9500 what you think I must to do now my part from taxes I pay all the time
JA: What steps has she taken so far?
Customer: Because they never pay taxes
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know what is the next step what I must to do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Jim, a dual-qualified lawyer (UK & Republic of Ireland) and happy to help you.

Is HMRC pursuing you for tax arrears? Or for the company's tax bill?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It Is on Company tax bill
But the real problemei they leave the Company Only in my name now and the leter is from December whiteout I know
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** there arrears - did an accountant not do a tax return properly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not sure because I never deal with accountant,they deal with him
I will try to call him tomorrow to see what he will said
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that would help to know why there is a problem if the accountant is in charge of the tax returns to HMRC.

Feel free to come back to the question once you have spoken to him

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks