Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
108775951

I would like some criminal defense advice please, Yes,

Hi I would like some criminal defense advice please
JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: Yes, possession with intent to supply for class A, and the first court case going to magistrates is on 26th June, however my friend Steven (who I'm asking for) is innocent as it wasnt actually his, it was his friends friend (who he was never met before) but the drugs were found in Stevens car
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: Steven has had free legal aid and has advice as long as you don't have any connection to the owner of the drugs via phone calls or texts or phone numbers you'll be fine, Stevens just worried as he's a disabled paraplegic and literally got caught up in a mess
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all thanks

Hello, thank you for your question. My name is***** am a barrister and will assist you with this issue today.

Please be aware that this is an e-mail service rather than a live chat. Sometimes there will be some delay between responses but I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Aaeon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aaron*

The advice from his solicitor is sound. If he was not connected to the drugs then he was not in possession of them. Certainly not in possession with intent to supply.

Best to stick with the current solicitor and take advice from them as they will know the full details of the case and can better advise.

The solicitor should be able to represent him at the court hearing too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay Aaron thank you, ***** ***** represent him for his upcoming case?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did just say that, my mistake lol

Yes they can.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay that's fine thank you for putting myself and steven at ease

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

I will remain available for any follow-up questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Aaron I will rate you most definitely