Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I have two children, I applied for council tax discount and

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** I have two children, I applied for council tax discount and I provided all the documents required, they said that the university did not mention the course end date that's why I are not giving me discount but the university mentioned the year of the course end. What should I do
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Enfield
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I spoke to them few times, they said they need the course end date
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you,
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long do I need to wait for the answer?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would be happen next if I close the question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need answer soon as possible
Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today

Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

Could you please confirm in which course you are enrolled?

Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

The year when the course ends would not be enough, the council would need the exact duration your course last, as you being a student for that period would be eligible for the council tax discount.

Ask your University either a letter they can provide to you which can be forwarded to the council or the dates when the course is finishing so that the council can apply the discount on your account.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance, please let me know

&.

If that answers your question, Kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of your screen before you leave JA today, so that I could get credited for my time.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

Just checking if you need any further assistance with your query?

Expert:  Vineet S replied 1 year ago.

If that answers your question, May I politely remind you to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of your screen before you leave JA today.