ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Just received an non operation order and occupation order,

Just received an non operation order and occupation order , can I go abroad?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Non molestration order* Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. Yes. The orders would not prevent you from leaving the country. I hope that this helps and please rate 5 stars

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Non molestration order and occupation order help ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Orders were have been put in place by my wife and I'm paniking don't know what to about it , is there anything I can do to stop it go feather into court
All if this orders are maid out of lies and false evidences , but I've briech the court orders without realising it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Help please ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I apply for divorce online will stop all of this orders ?