ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

My daughter is having issues with her ex husband over

My daughter is having issues with her ex husband over timings for collection of their children and whether they can attend school. Can she speak to someone over the telephone
JA: What steps has your daughter taken? Has she filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Yes that was all agreed at court several years ago,but he keeps on changing the goal posts and bulling her into doing what he wants.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does your daughter live in?
Customer: Brighton court
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would it be possible for them to talk to her as I don't have all the relevant info

Is there a court order?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have a shared order and had mediation before court. We agreed pick up and drop of times around school and then to be varied by agreement in the holidays. This used to be agreed and there was issues and so went back to school times for exchange. He again stated times, I then said times and he went against those, then changed then again etc

The simple answer is that the court order needs to be complied with. Those are the times. If he is failing to comply then your choices are to seek an order to enforce (form C79) or seek to vary the original order (C100).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is in a round about way, it’s a little more complicated

Ok. Well I can call - when is the best time. I am on a call at the moment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When your free

Will do