ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Me and the mother of my child are threatening to stop me

Hi me and the mother of my child are threatening to stop me from seeing my unborn child
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No this is the first step ive taken
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I do know where the court is and im in Norwich england
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thats good thank you

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. There is nothing you can do until the child is born. You can then immediately (if things aren't agreed) make an application to the court for a child arrangements order to see the child. You may also need to apply for confirmation you are the father and to be placed on the birth certificate if necessary. The correct court form is the C100. I have to help your also attached a link to a great book which explains the process - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

Please rate 5 stars

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

So that I can close this question, could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works.

Can I close this now? Yes or No is fine. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.