F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

My 16 year old abused his brother 3 years ago, i informed

my 16 year old abused his brother 3 years ago, i informed social services and they were put on a child protection plan, i do not want my 16 year old to still be living at home, as i am unable to even go to the toilet alone i have to take my younger son with me ,due to the plan, Can i chuck my older son out?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No, i have told them i don't want him there but they don't want to help, they just told me to seek legal advice.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: No i don't, i live in Market Rasen in lincolnshire.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service.

have you asked social services to take him into care?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they refuse to
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok chat is fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should i do?

I see that you have requested a telephone call. Are you free now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The telephone number will not connect. Can you please recheck the telephone number you gave? Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry

We spoke. No need to reply as a matter of course unless there is anything else that crops up and I can clarify for you. I do hope you get this sorted.