Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I need someone to have a look at the termination section of

Hi I need someone to have a look at the termination section of a old contract, as i want to start my own business
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Rep Ireland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have left company last Feb but for 24 months im not allowed to teach kids exercise within a 5km radius of the territory i was teaching in or of any other member teaching. I have retrained and have a venue 6.4km away but I'm concerned about social media. I cant control who shares my classes and they maybe shared within my old territory but not by me. Where do I stand on this ?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it I would like if someone could look over the contract

Hi thank you for your message, this is not an issue you are still complying with the agreement if the classes are outside the 5 km radius specified. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what about social media? Can i send you a section of my contract to look at?

Provided you are not explicitly targeting that 5 kim radius that is fine. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, did you receive the screen shots of my contract?

No afraid not you can upload images using the attachment icon above the text box where you type the message to me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (6M521TT)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (536GL2L)

Hi thank you for your message, I can see the screenshots of the conversation but not the screenshots themselves.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (2PM5G67)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (4542VZ5)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, new screenshots will now open

Hi thank you for your message, I have looked at the screenshots my advice remains the same. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much i will give you 5 stars ��

Glad I could help, take care.