12826847

I've recently moved into my new home with my 2 dogs - Golden

Customer Question

I've recently moved into my new home with my 2 dogs - Golden Retrievers - very quiet and docile dogs. My new neighbour has a son that's 11-13 years of age. The son is the problem. From day 1 living here he has done nothing but taunt me, he obviously hasn't been taught the rules of being friendly. He is an obnoxious character that targeted me as soon as I moved into my new home. To begin with he started shouting my first name, none stop, which was extremely boring! When I decided to speak to his mother he approached me and threw a handful of clippings into my face. I also have 2 large Golden Retrievers that are extremely docile. The boy targeted my dogs also by throwing hand-fulls of shippings at my dogs. I've chosen not to confront him as this is what he expects me to do. I've refused to engage, knowing he wants to battle, but I refuse to engage with him. How can I deal with this as it's ruining my quality of life being taunted and hounded by this unruly boy. It's pointless asking his mother as she has very little control over her son, not that I'd want to control HIM, just the situation he's created for me. I'm a single parent with no-one to turn to. Help.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No, I haven't but I intend going to the local Centre for Families as I know they hold sessions for this type of situation, but again, should the parent find out I've been to the Centre it could backfire and create more problems.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No, I haven't.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't want anyone knowing what I'm doing.
Expert:  james bruce replied 1 year ago.

Hello I will assist today.

do you know if next door in owned or rented