Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

The court have awarded me damages to be paid by 18/6/20 but

The court have awarded me damages to be paid by 18/6/20 but what can l do if they don't They also said that the 2 sides arrange f
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Torquay Devon
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None but after a 9 year battle whereby our committee have done everything to obstruct me their spiteful nature suggest they will be as podantic as possible
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes the Judge

Welcome to JA

If they fail to pay by the deadline date I suggest you write to them on the 19/06/2020 reminding them of the court order and if you dont receive the money within 7 days you will enforce the judgment.

If payment is not made within 7 days I suggest you make an application (n244) requesting the judgment be enforced and you want interest for the late payment plus reimbursement for the application fee.

Do you understand what I have stated? if yes I will provide a copy of the application and guidance notes on how to complete the form.