How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2879
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

The court have awarded me damages to be paid by 18/6/20 but

This answer was rated:

The court have awarded me damages to be paid by 18/6/20 but what can l do if they don't They also said that the 2 sides arrange f
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Torquay Devon
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None but after a 9 year battle whereby our committee have done everything to obstruct me their spiteful nature suggest they will be as podantic as possible
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes the Judge


Welcome to JA

If they fail to pay by the deadline date I suggest you write to them on the 19/06/2020 reminding them of the court order and if you dont receive the money within 7 days you will enforce the judgment.

If payment is not made within 7 days I suggest you make an application (n244) requesting the judgment be enforced and you want interest for the late payment plus reimbursement for the application fee.

Do you understand what I have stated? if yes I will provide a copy of the application and guidance notes on how to complete the form.

Anthony Chendo and other Law Specialists are ready to help you