How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8855
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

Hy, i need help on how to end my marriage, Cambridgeshire,

This answer was rated:

Hy, i need help on how to end my marriage
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Cambridgeshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Hi thank you for your message, is there anything in particular you want advice on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 years ago i have married an english man, i am romanian. We have together a son 3 and half years old. But our relationship is falling apart. He is very controlling, manipulating and threatening to take my boy if i leave. I am working as nurse and very scared to make a step...

Hi thank you for your message, I recommend you get a non molestation order meaning your partner can not contact you whilst you go through the divorce and an occupation order to stay in your current property and then he will need to leave. You can get free help with that on the National Domestic Abuse Helpline 0808 2000 247. As you have been subject to domestic violence you can get free legal representation and advice for your divorce under legal aid. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case family law and filter the results by legal aid. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Jeremy Aldermartin and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is his house
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need some steps

Hi thank you for your message, firstly you need to call the number I set out above and when you speak to someone explain that you are a victim of domestic violence and you are looking to get a divorce but you are scared for your safety and that of your children and you were advised by a lawyer to contact them about a non-molestation and occupation order and can they help you. They will guide you from there.