How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask marcusmalin Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2727
Type Your Law Question Here...
marcusmalin is online now

Id like to talk to a family solicitor about covid 19 issue

This answer was rated:

id like to talk to a family solicitor about covid 19 issue with my kids who live with ex partner
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no need
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, my name is Marcus.

How can I help you.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi. do you specilaise in family law

Yes I do. I am a solicitor and have practised Family Law for about 25 years.

marcusmalin and other Law Specialists are ready to help you