How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 80451
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My sons was going out with a girl around the corner for a

This answer was rated:

My sons was going out with a girl around the corner for a year and a half since I moved to the property...they have had arguments almost every six weeks she has some sort of personality problem and flips out if my son dose something ie wants to go fishing then it escalates he leaves and comes around to me ....she follows later shouting and screaming outside kicking my door standing outside for hours leaving her young kids at her house asleep on there own day while I was at work there was 6 neighbours trying to prize her of my door shouting and screaming for my son who was in the house ...she has walked in my house while I am at work screaming at my son and refusing to leave and many more times she manipulates my son and he stupidly goes back for more putting knives in his face threatening screaming in the street of this village the police have been called out on a number of times and the social services are involved but every time my son doesn't want to have her charged as he feels sorry for her after the last episode in February during look down when she just walked in my house shouting with her dad and the police were called I did say to them then I wanted something put on her to stop her comming around here which they didn't as they were more concerned about her children my son moved back and as far as I was aware they were no longer seeing each other until last week when I noticed his truck outside her house ...I asked him to leave straight away as I had had enough I am a carer looking after the elderly in the village and surrounding area and god nos what they must be thinking let alone with this corona virus and finding out by mixing house holds they are putting me and my clients at risk ....the next day she text me and said they had had an argument and my son had left her then sent me a whole rem of messages that my son had sent her to prof they had never split up and had been seeing each other all the time ....I said I'm not interested and leave me alone she continued to message so I blocked her 2 days later I messaged her back as I no this was never going to end I told her to leave the village or I will start kicking her door in the middle of the night and give her shit ....she phoned the police they then phoned me to say that a complaint had been made about me but she didn't want to press charges at this time and the police told me to keep away ....after everything she has done over the last year ....can I do anything this is totally not fair
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No I haven't as I didn't want to as I would fall out with my son which has now had to happen
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Can I not get the police to revoke that because of the harassment I have had over the last year
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

People like this are incredibly childsih!

How can I help with this?

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I do anything in protest to the police trying to put something on me after all the disturbances I have had

Trying now.