12826847

I am trying to get a restraining order lifted from my

Customer Question

i am trying to get a restraining order lifted from my husband i have all ready put in a application form in and they said it is being look at but i need a letter or some help with it so i need a solicitor on legal aid as i am on benefits and are unable to work
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: The only paper work was the application order i do not no where to trun
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: my husband was sentence at magistrates court in oxford i did not asked for the restraining order in the first place
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need so help may be a latter or something to get the restraining order lifted so my husband can come home i have under heath problems i have to artificial knees and i am waiting for a hip operation which could happen at any time my husband does a lot for me cooking cleaning shopping and helps me with my medication as a lot of the time it is difficult for me to do my every day things i am medically under fit for work.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

do you mean a restraining order from the criminal courts?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How old is the order please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no money
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, no problem.

But how old is the order?