james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Hope all is well. I have a problem, and have spoken to

Hi hope all is well. I have a problem , and have spoken to American Express as I used my card on goods which was promised has not materised at all and was very upset to ask for help! When I spoke to American Express they advised that u all could help. So this is the issue, a couple of months again I went for a modelling shoot. When it finished I was called into a room and this lady talked and really n
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: She tried her best and said that to move into this profession I need to sign up now without letting me think properly. She printed the paperwork made me sign saying the money which was £700 not refundable, I haven’t got anything out of this and I keep ringing them without any joy. What can I do and how can u help me please. Thanks a Ravinder
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none at all I need your advice cause I have kept quite and just worried. American Express are really helpful and asked me to contact yourself thanks Ravinder
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: how can I get my money back without any hassle and I really think they were all trying to get others in this hole to get Money. It needs to stop. Thanks Ravinder
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for a reply please thanks Ravinder

Unfortunately you willingly paid other the money on Amex card.
Somyou have any contract signed where you went.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to search it and send it to u. But this person was like an eagle waiting for me to sign and that was it!

The main problem is you accepted an agreement and paid willingly. We would need to see if anyway in contract to get you your money back.

find your contract and send a copy here I can then read and see if we can move this along to get you a refund.

please click the 5 stars to accept answer

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge. Although you have already paid, I won’t be paid by Justanswer for my time if there is no rating left for me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do that thanks but it will cost me a lot to talk to u so will use text. It’s only when I called Amex they said they could direct me to yourselves to help

That’s fine, we can chat here very well.you can rerturnntomthis message anytime at no cost.