12826847

Currently I am day 46 of being suspended from work. i have a

Customer Question

Good Morning , currently I am day 46 of being suspended from work.
JA: Have you discussed the suspension with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: i have a Union Rep. I have a clear conduct record at my employers for the last 35 years , I am a transport manager.
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: employee
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i was suspended on the 22nd April 2020 after I have travelled to work in a business lorry ( 2 in a vehicle - under the COVID- 19 rules , should only be one person ) however I had travelled to work everyday with the lorry since January 2018 after I had a stroke so I could not get to work by my own travel, by my car as I am not on a bus route
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

What do you specifically want to know about this please? Please note this is not always an instant service so I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. Thanks

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: What do you specifically want to know about this please?