RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I have a question regarding unfair dismissal in england, in

hello i have a question regarding unfair dismissal in england
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: in UK england
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i made a claim to ET
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i will ask to lawyer directly

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

Can you tell me what your question is? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ross.
i have a question about ET in England. i am going to make a claim to ET for unfair dismissal and I believe that respondent did other wrong things which might be relevant to the legal issues in dispute. (and it is partial relate to my unfair dismissal and i want to use this case as part of the evidence of my ET claim)
My question is that I can go ahead to make a claim to ET as there are 3 months dead and it is due in 9 days. And I need more time to make other cases that involved a legal issue in dispute as I am collecting evidences at the moment. so i want to make a claim to ET first but I am just worried that i might be not be able to use other case as evidence.
or even worse that if my ET claim is involved a legal issue in dispute, it might be cancelled until we have an outcome of the other case. i think i red somewhere so i just want to make sure everything goes smooth.

Thank you I will just write up my response now, I would be obliged if you could rate my response once I have written it up for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sure thing

Your ET1 will not be cancelled out due to another case unless the Tribunal does not have jurisdiction to hear your claim but if it is an unfair dismissal claim then they do. On the assumption you have been through early conciliation then you can go ahead and write up and submit your ET1. If there are parts of evidence you do not have "access" to yet then you will want to put in your ET1 the following; The claimant is not in a position to provide further evidence in this matter as they require further disclosures from the respondent, however the claimant would like to reserve the right to provide further and better particulars in relation to this matter once relevant documentation is obtained.". This means that you don't have access to the information you need and you can ask the judge to order the respondent to give it to you so you can provide "better and further particulars of the claim" this is basically additional evidence later down the line.

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge. I won’t be paid for my time from the website if there is no rating left for me.

Many Thanks

Ross

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sounds great. thank you very much for your help today, have a great day.

You are very welcome have a great day and I wish you all the best.