12826847

How exactly do you get a trading licence? UK, I came across

Customer Question

How exactly do you get a trading licence?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I came across a telephone conversation and was told that in order to get one you have to pay a fee of 300 Euros. But I am unsure as to whether this is true or not as it sounds like a scam
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

What kind of licence are you looking to purchase?